Your Dollars In Action
With every gift you make to the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation, you help strengthen the health of Cape Bretoners.
Your donations fund equipment, renovations and programs that aren’t funded by government and wouldn’t be funded without your support. Quite simply, you help deliver excellence in healthcare.
In 2018, thanks to our donors, more than $3,267,470 was invested into Cape Breton’s healthcare by our incredible donors, to fund priority needs. Some of our donors’ most notable achievements from 2017-2018 include:
- More than $51,800 was disbursed to families with sick children through the Pediatrics TLC Fund
- More than $8,360 was disbursed to families with babies through the Mom and Baby TLC fund to support new families in Cape Breton
- More than $16,400 was disbursed to families sick children needing to travel through the ReMax Travel Fund
- $200,000 endowment into the Caleb’s Courage Legacy fund to help children forever in Caleb’s name.
- More than $363,000 disbursed to cancer patients through the Cancer Patient Care Fund
- RadioDay, raising more than $858,000 for cancer patients in Cape Breton
None of this would have been possible without your donor support.
Cape Breton Celebrates Upcoming New Cancer Centre With Toronto Business Leaders
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 21, 2019
Media Release ...
A Thoughtful Gift In Honour Of William
When William Mullowney passed away, his family wanted to do something special for the Palliative Care Unit in his honour.